* 2-3 tbsp. oil
* 3 potatoes, peeled, quartered and fried
* 1 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 large onion, quartered
* 1 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
* 3 tbsp. curry powder
* salt and pepper
* 1 cup water
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into big squares
* 1 green bell pepper, cut into big squares
* 3 celery stalks, cut into 1-1/2” long
* 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
(Cooking Conversion Chart)
Cooking Procedures :
1. Pan fry potatoes. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, fry chicken pieces and brown a little.
3. Add garlic and onion. Sauté for a few minutes until soft.
4. Pour in patis and season with curry powder, salt and pepper. Stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add water. Cover and bring to a boil. Lower the heat; add celery, bell peppers and fried potatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes or until half done.
6. Add milk and stir occasionally. Cook for another 7 minutes (or lesser when using evaporated milk because the liquids will curled).
7. Remove from heat. Serve hot.